301 West Main Street
Troy, Ohio 45373
New Public Hours
Tuesday - Thursday
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Admission is free.
Our Current Exhibit
Western Ohio Watercolor Society's
2014 Juried Members' Exhibition
October 10 - November 30, 2014
The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center is pleased to be hosting the Western Ohio Watercolor Society’s 2014 Juried Members’ Exhibition. This annual event features 72 works that employ numerous techniques and contain an array of subject matter. The Opening Reception, which takes place on Sunday, October 12th from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., is a wonderful opportunity to meet many talented local artists. Awards also will be announced at 3 p.m. on October 12th. The exhibit and reception are free and open to the public.
The Western Ohio Watercolor Society was founded in 1974 for the purpose of furthering interest in, and adding stature to, the use of watercolor as a fine art medium, as well as to encourage public interest in the medium.
Free Snowflake Cutting Workshop
Join Dr. Snowflake (Dr. Thomas Clark) for a free snowflake cutting workshop.
- Adults and children 12 and over are invited to participate.
- Dr. Snowflake will demonstrate how to make 2 different snowflakes. The first will be a simple design and the second a more complex design. Participants will follow step-by-step instructions in order to complete their own snowflakes.
- The workshop will last approximately 2 hours.
- Paper will be provided by the Hayner Center.
- Participants should bring sharp paper cutting scissors (You will be cutting through 8 thicknesses of paper).
- Maximum registration is 30.