Check-In time for departure will be 5:45 AM on September 22nd. We will meet at a Troy location where your cars can remain parked throughout the trip. One checked bag and one small carry on will be permitted per person.
We will stay at one Hotel for the entire trip. Breakfast is included each morning at the Hotel. While at trip destinations, 8 dinners are included. You are responsible for lunches.
III. ATTRACTIONS AND SIGHTSEEING
Click on the "Vermont" handout above for a printing options.
IV. COST AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
All of the above items including travel, accommodations, attractions/sightseeing, dinners, and all associated gratuities are included in the cost of the trip.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY-PER PERSON $1760.00
SINGLE OCCUPANCY-PER PERSON $2,110.00
1. Deposit due with Registration: $200.00
2. Balance Due: June 14, 2019
V. MISCELLANEOUS DETAILS:
1. Please be aware that there is a lot of walking involved in getting from place to place and sightseeing. If distance walking is a concern of yours, you may want to rethink going on this trip.
2. All gratuities, such as driver, hotel, planned meals etc. are included in the trip cost.
3. We will depart from Troy. Location to be determined.
4. Trip Insurance is not included in the trip price, but you can purchase it, on your own, through the tour company by calling the #800 number or online at: https://nta.aontravelprotect.com. The Tour Operator is: WHITESTAR TOURS and their number is #386097.
VI. THINGS TO BRING:
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Insurance/Medical Card(s)
3. Cash/Card for meals not included
3. Books/Crossword etc. for bus trip